5 Benefits of Having Your Furnace Cleaned Annually
Regularly cleaning your furnace offers many benefits that can save you headaches – and money. Some of the many benefits of having your furnace cleaned annually include:
- Efficient operation. Built up dirt and grime on your furnace’s motor, switches, heat exchanger, and ignition can make your furnace run longer cycles (and thus cost more to produce heat).
- Longer lifespan. Lack of maintenance and dirty parts, particularly electronics, can result in a shorter lifespan. Just like maintaining your lawnmower, car, or even your health – routine cleaning and maintenance can help make it last longer.
- Improved safety. Lack of regular cleaning and maintenance could result in damage to your heat exchanger could result in carbon monoxide in your home. By regularly maintaining your furnace, you can catch potential issues like this before they become a problem.
- Operational savings. Regularly cleaning your furnace is an investment that pays dividends when the alternative is a costly breakdown. By making small annual investments in your furnace’s maintenance, you can save yourself thousands of dollars over the furnace’s lifetime.
- Warranty protection. Since cleaning is a vital part to your furnace’s operation, some furnace manufacturer’s require it in order to maintain your warranty. Having that warranty can offer big savings if your furnace experiences issues down the road.
Atlantic Fuels offers residential and light commercial oil, propane, and natural gas heating system and equipment services throughout New Hampshire’s Seacoast Region – 24/7/365. Having a heating system that functions properly when it’s cold outside is important for both your comfort and the well-being of your home.
For more information about Atlantic Fuels’ home heating repair & maintenance services in the Seacoast, New Hampshire Region, please contact us today.
Request a Delivery
Get reliable, hassle-free heating fuel delivery at the best prices in Maine & Southern New Hampshire.